Understanding Emotions series
The Understanding Emotions series provides insight into the dynamics and management of human emotions.
- Anger considers the managment of righteous anger and resolution of unrighteous anger.
- Sadness examines common reasons we get discouraged and how to manage that sadness.
- Joy considers principles in gaining and maintaining a joyful attitude.
- Humor examines the benefits of humor, and when humor is appropriate and inappropriate.
- Fear considers the many occassions we experience fear and how it can be overcome.
- Guilt provides principles for managing valid guilt, identifying false guilt, and similar issues related to conscience.
Learn more ...
Back to top