Concise Statement of Faith
- The Bible is God’s written revelation to man, equally inspired in all parts and in every word, and inerrant in the original autographs. It constitutes the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- Man was originally created in the image of God, but rebelled and sinned. As a result all people are sinners and liable to God’s judgment.
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died a substitutionary and sacrificial death for the sins of the world, rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and will personally return to judge the living and the dead and establish His eternal kingdom.
- All who trust in Jesus Christ are saved from God’s judgment. They are both forgiven of their sins and inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit thereby making a continuing life of sin unnatural.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ. Those who put their faith in Christ are bodily resurrected from the dead to everlasting life, while those who reject Christ are bodily resurrected from the dead to everlasting punishment.
- The church consist of all those who have put their faith in Christ and thereby been indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
- Genuine faith will necessarily be accompanied by a righteous lifestyle. A persistent casual, approving, or celebratory attitude towards sinning is inconsistent with a genuine Christian profession. A genuine Christian may fall into vices such as drunkenness, gluttony, vengeance, stealing, quarreling, brawling, sexual immorality and the like. But these failings will run counter to the righteous disposition of his divinely transformed heart, and therefore will not be reflective of the overall character of his life.
Teachings of the Christian faith links:
Learn more ...
Back to top